Comcast provides Xfinity StreamPix service

ADS HERE Comcast Corporation is a provider of television services has announced a new one, it is StreamPix Xfinity, which will be available this week for customers Xfinity video, a division of Comcast Entertainment.

StreamPix Xfinity new subscription video service will allow customers to watch movies and TV shows on demand immediately inside and outside their homes, as Comcast announced in a statement.


















At the same time, it was announced that StreamPix be available for some other entertainment devices, such is the case of Xbox 360 and running Android. The availability of this service is of 75,000 movies and TV shows through Xfinity On Demand and XfinityTV.com, while for mobile application is available through Xfinity TV.

Finally, we mention that Comcast in Philadelphia, has the largest cable television service in the United States, and with the launch of it's new StreamPix, they are likely to growing larger. ADS HERE

1 comments:

Shaun said...

Streaming apps have really started to come into their own all across the pay TV industry. I am kind of shocked that Comcast would add a pay tier to their streaming, especially when it looks like it has content from 6 distributors on it. I don’t think this app itself will help Comcast grow larger; it will be a bullet point when potential subscribers are thinking of a new provider, but I think Comcast’s history will trump it. Working at DISH I have seen streaming come to prominence is last few years, and it will become even more of a staple as time goes by. When I look at streaming apps, it wasn’t hard for me to decide to add the Blockbuster @home plan to my DISH package, not only does it add 20 movie channels to my receiver, it adds thousands of on demand movies and show to my television and computer. If I can’t find anything to wet my whistles there I have access to DVD by mail, with in store exchange.

Post a Comment